- Medium density muscle roller is comfortable to use - making it easy for beginners , but still effective at penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles . Soft enough to use while in pain from lower back injury , sciatica or plantar fasciitis .
- - One of the best recovery tools to treat muscle pain , increase performance and flexibility. Rolling before and after exercise sis part of a great stretching routine . Increases blood flow to massage site , flushing away stored lactic acid .
- Stretch overworked and strained muscles of the leg , arms , and feet by rolling during your warm up and cool downs . Provides instant benefit to the hamstring , IT band , glutes , and calves by delivering superior massages at home or in the gym .
- Loved by runners , Crossfit athletes , yoga and Pilates students , swimmers , physical or sports therapy patients , and those just doing a normal fitness workout . Great for the arch of the foot , and any part of the body but the spine or neck .
The most intense massage zone, the small projections replicate the finger tips and thumbs of a massage therapist.
Designed for tissue flushing, the elongated projections of the second zone mimic human fingers.
Durable and Convenient
100% EVA foam massage zones, and EVA foam core can’t crack like hollow core rollers can.
Material: Eva Foam
Size: 33 (L) x 12.5 (W) x 12.5 (H) cm
These benefits are for more than just athletes:
• Decreased muscle and joint pain
• Relaxes and restores fascia
• Better flexibility, joint mobility, and range of motion
• Great for use before and after workouts
• Reduce muscle pain and injury recovery time with regular use
• Prevent injuries and pulled muscles
• Unlike smooth rollers, penetrates deep into muscle tissue for maximum benefit
• Self massage for de-stressing and relaxing after a long day